Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thrift store finds

I hadn't gotten a chance to go to a thrift store since the begining of August. So last week on my day off, I headed to Value Village and I scored some great stuff.



Always awesome, more scarves!






A few yards of vintage fabric.






Cool bowl






Weird framed print. What's even weirder is that my bf actually liked it.






Framed print of a fat cat capsizing. This one is for the cat's room. My cat Melvin often sits like the cat in the middle picture so obviously I had to buy it.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds! I really like the weird framed print. So ordinary until you notice the man in the corner. What's that there for? I don't know but I love it :)

Anonymous said...

You've got to love Value Village!! ...oh that poor cat lol

melissa said...

hi! i'm a new reader of your blog :) i live in toronto and absolutely love value village. which one do you go to?

melissa said...

and why i didn't see that you are from ottawa is beyond me! sorry about that! it's just that i've been looking for fabric at value village and can never find any!

tangente said...

Melissa, we have 3 VV in the city but there's only one that's worth checking out. I'm sure it should be the same in TO. Good luck in your fabric hunt :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails