Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sneaky cat

No wonder Minou always smells like sage and basil.



Here are some of my favorite blogs and links of the past 2 weeks:

♥ Make a gift box out of a cereal box (preferably empty)

♥ I'm totally in love with Toast. Wish they had stores in Canada but at least you can order their catalogue. Check out the great styling below.

♥ I'm always looking for design inspiration. One of my favorite blog is sfgirlbybay. Love the post about the fireplace mantles.

♥ My boyfriend loves to look at real estate listings. He was very amused at this blog for featuring the worst pictures ever!


Toast

1 comment:

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Ooo great piccie, I just checked out Toast's website and yey they are based in London so thanks for that - I'll be off to check them out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails