Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A treat for me and the boyfriend

A few weeks ago, I reached an Etsy milestone...60 sales. I never imagined I would sell so much in only a few months. So I decided to treat myself and the boyfriend to a little treat. For myself, I ordered a gigantic bar of soap from Soap with Balls. I've tried a lot of handmade soaps and I have to say that this one is in my top 3. My only complaint (and it's not even really a complaint), is that it's so big it keeps falling off my soap dish. Hmmm, maybe I should invest in a bigger soap dish.






For the boyfriend, I got him 2 t-shirts from No Star Clothing based in Portland, Oregon. They have the funniest politically incorrect t-shirts out there.

1 comment:

SoapWithBalls said...

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails