Thursday, July 10, 2008

Featured in the press

I recently found out that my Parisian catnip mouse was featured on craftstylish.com. I had almost forgotten about that little guy. He's still available in my Etsy shop 4Paws.



I also discovered a fun website called Then and Now. They feature artist that have pictures of their very first piece. It's really interesting to see the evolution in people's work. I didn't have any pictures of my first sewing attempt but I did have one of a bookmark I made as a child. Thankfully, my crafting skills have improved over the years.



.

2 comments:

Ravenswick said...

Congrats on your cat toy being featured! It is really cute. Thanks for the link to the Then & Now site. It is so cool to see artists' progression.

Ashley said...

That kitty kitty mouse is too cute! I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails