Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My blog's new look

Some of you may have noticed, my blog got a new look a few weeks ago.

First, I got a blog banner. YAY! It was designed by the multi-talented Gilbea. You can check out her fabulous etsy shop and fashion blog. She also has a new contest on her blog every Monday. This week yo have the chance of winning a beautiful romantic corsage from Bonzie.

Second, I added a third column to my blog courtesy of Blogger Buster.

Last but not least, you can now subscribe to my blog via email. Simply enter your email in the box at the upper left-hand corner. You'll probably need to enter a security code so they don't think you're a spambot*.


* For my Mom:

Spambot: A spambot is an automated computer program designed to assist in the sending of spam.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails