Saturday, January 16, 2010

Manly Terrarium

This year, I didn't have luck buying presents on Etsy. Every "potential" present ended up being sold out or the seller never responded to my convos (so annoying!). The only present that worked out was for my boyfriend, I gave him a terrarium with fresh moss and tutorial from this east coast seller. When he opened his present, our conversation went like this:

Him: "Wow, what is it?"

Me: "It's a terrarium"

Him: "What, you're giving a chore for Christmas?"

Me (rolling my eyes): "No silly, you put moss in it"

Him - blank stare

Me: "it's for a plant, for your office"

Him: "Cool"

Last week, he spent the afternoon at Value Village searching for the perfect vintage trinkets for his new terrarium. It was a toss up between the moose and an old He-Man action figure. I guess the moose won.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails