Saturday, January 19, 2008

My new Flickr group

I recently joined a new Flickr group called Treasuries Rock. It's basically a group of Etsy members who love to look, pick and comment on Treasuries. It's a great avenue for promotion. They've been able to snag 3 treasuries so far and I've been included in all of them. I wish I could repay the favor but I always seem to miss the treasury opening lately. Thanks to RoccaDesigns, Copper Springs Leather and kari1121 for including me. :)

Stanley, the little black and white skunk from the Weird Bug Lady, is so cute.




I just love the fabric used in the first row.



I love so many things in this treasury: the ring by RoccaDesigns, the lovely earrings by SherryTruitt, the truffle pendant by Coonies and the chunky scarf by TheRusticOwl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails