Sunday, May 18, 2008

May goal

I'm so excited!! I've almost reached my Etsy May goal of 30 sales and it's only May 18th. I really didn't think I was even going to get close but I guess with Spring in the air people are buying some of my summer styles.





You may also notice I've been giving my shop a new look with the brick background (aka my house). Since I no longer get good daylight in the house, I am forced to take my pictures outside with my new tripod (which I keep calling a tripot for some odd reason). It's time consuming retaking all the pictures again but I think the new style looks a lot better. Here are a few of my favourite new photos.



Black halter top with gathers - small


Summer skirt with pink ribbon

Jersey dress

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails