Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopping in Syracuse

Yesterday, we drove to Syracuse, NY for a mini shopping trip. It took us about 3 hours to get to the Carousel Center Mall. We were on a tight schedule since we needed to get back that night for a bbq. Once we got to the mall, I headed to Lord and Taylor. I wandered aimlessly for a while until I found the BCBG sales rack. I picked up the dress (below) and a linen skirt on clearance for like $30.


My next stop was at Ann Taylor Loft. I picked up the sweater dress below and a few summer dresses on sale. My last stop was DSW where I got a pair of Steve Madden boots for fall and a pair of black pointy flats. Then it was already time to go. I had tons of fun visiting these stores that we don't have in Canada. My bf didn't share my sentiment, he was very happy to leave.

Since I had exceeded my daily limit of $50, I would need to pay duty once we crossed back into Canada. I kept worrying that I was going to be charge an outrageous amount that would end my trip on a sour note. Once the agent processed my receipts, I only owed $44. Phew!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails