Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photoshoot 2x

In April, Malorie from Ef magazine borrowed a few styles from Tangente's summer collection for a fashion shoot she was doing in the Byward Market. It was probably the most miserable day for a photoshoot (weather wise: 5C brrr!) but the pictures turned out fantastic. Here the model is wearing my Caryn dress in blue bamboo.


On Victoria Day, I went with my friends, Flora and Yvan, to do a little photoshoot around the former Mill Restaurant on Wellington st. It was a windy day but the area was practically deserted. They both did a fantastic job, don't you think?


I whipped up this top (above) a few days before the shoot. I've been hoarding storing small pieces of vintage cotton for a few years now. I'm glad I've been able to put them to good use.





Thanks again Flora and Yvan !!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails