Monday, July 5, 2010

July heat wave

I'm back from my mini Canada Day vacation at the cottage. As usual, it's was a great time. We had so many laughs. The weather was a bit chilly the first nights but it warmed up as the weekend progressed. It looks like we're having a heat wave this week. I'm working up a sweat just typing so I'll keep this post short and sweet.




Ready for a swimming lesson

Having a handle on the life jacket is not only for safety but for laughs too!




Tired from his swim


Usually Oscar isn't allowed on the couch but we made an exception at cottage



Oscar with his new friend, Gaia.








1 comment:

Meghann said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at the handle photo! I used to have a mini doxie, but he was a natural swimmer. I'm glad your little guy got to enjoy the water!
Have a great week,
Meg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails