Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy Bee

Hey folks,

First I'd like to thank everyone that have stopped by from Craft and How About Orange. It's always such a surprise to be featured in fantastic blogs.

A few weeks ago, my new cardigan was featured on Etsy's blog featuring "Fashion Items that Rule the Runway". Although, I wasn't one of the nominees, my little cardigan was featured in the related items at the end of the article and this started off my Spring season with a bang...a busy bang. I was so honored to be included among other great fashion stars.

The only downside of being busy is the lack of time to blog and clean. Well I don't really miss cleaning, does anyone? I'm sure things will be back to normal soon and I'll be able to post again on a regular basis.


Speaking of being honored, the Oscars are coming up and RikRak is having a fun little challenge on her blog. Be sure to check it out and post your favorite frock and accessory.

1 comment:

High On Craft said...

Congrats on the features! Good for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails