Sunday, April 6, 2008

New blog and more...

I've been a bad blogger lately. I've been so busy working on new spring styles and scouring thrift shops, I haven't gotten a chance to write about anything.


However, I've been very lucky that other people have been blogging about me. First, AreYouAnArtist featured me twice on her blog "The Art of Color".


Second was on Mariposa's blog Mariposas jewels, she featured a few of my tops. I just love her necklaces.


I finally published my first post on my new Blog "I have a garden...Now what?" . The title really defines my gardening abilities!!!



Here's my latest creation:



Using leftover wool fabric, a bright necktie and a vintage brooch, I created a unique and ooak wristlet. It's sold in 1 day. Yay!

1 comment:

Lady Apple said...

Hey thanks for mentioning me!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails